28 September 2012

Something new ...

In my random searching of the internet I recently came across a little challenge blog called Scrap Africa and a challenge this month to scrap a layout using this rather different inspiration piece.



The interpretation of this was left largely up to the viewer and since they happily take international entries I thought I would give it a go.

I wanted to use some bright happy colours to help portray those that are normally found in a simple packet of crayons. I also wanted to focus more on the living life to the full side of the inspiration piece.



2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

We are so glad that you did find our little spot on the internet! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Scrap Africa! The clean and simple lines just emphasise that super photo! Love the banner too!

Rene Sharp said...

Jane your layout is just lovely!! Ditto what Denise said. Our latest sketch challenge is now up and running, I hope you will play along with us again at Scrap Africa. Smiles, Rene' :)