27 October 2010

Gradually getting them done ...

Here's my layout for the October sketch challenge over on Kraft it up.  I've been gradually getting through a pile of older photographs that I am yet to scrap - there's not too many of them thank goodness and they seem to be in odd pockets of years, just ones I missed at the time or overlooked I guess.  It was a nice feeling to get these down onto a layout since they were from 2007.  Mind you I have an entire box full of heritage and vintage pictures that haven't seen the light of day.  They'll be carting me off to the nursing home with me screaming "No not yet, I still have pages to do !!".

1 comment:

Deb said...

A super take on the sketch....thanks so much for joining in at KIU. Happy scrapping with your heritage/vintage photos - I'm sure you'll get them done.