17 March 2010

Going green ...

Michelle has asked us to post a layout being "green" in honour of St Patrick's Day. So glad she did that as this layout has been sitting in the "school" album for years unfinished and it motivated me to finally complete it. The funny thing is I have moved on so much from this style of scrapping that I was almost tempted to redo the whole thing but I stopped myself with a stern talking to. I just don't have the time to go down this path - as much as I am tempted to do so. Besides where do I then stop? Do I redo everything I did 5 years ago; do I then redo everything I do now in 5 years time? It's frustrating but I need to let it go and learn to live with my scrapbooking evolution.

1 comment:

see me said...

It's so good to look back at things and even more impressive that you finished that layout Jane.