12 August 2009

Time marches past ...

It will probably never happen but there's always hope ...

It's Tami's turn for Techie Tuesday (you can guess that from the above) and aside from the technical tutorial she's asked us to blog about what you'd like to do, but know you probably never could.

The first thing that comes to mind is that I'd really, really like to finish my very long list of "to do's" - not your normal everyday chores like clean out the clothes closet or sort out my linen press (although these need doing as well) but things like get all my scrapbooks into chronological order, finish the family history research for both sides of my family and for my husband and try and get that into some form of readable history, complete the three started quilts I have sitting in my sewing cabinet - and my long list goes on and on ..... With each passing year I come to realise that time is slipping through my fingers so rapidly that I may never fully complete the tasks I have set myself to my total satisfaction. I need 48 hours days and another 30 good years and I know that I can't have one and in all likelihood may not have the other but I'll keep plodding along taking one day at a time - that's all any of us can do really.

No comments: